The Invisible Farmer Project
Invisible Farmer is the largest ever study of Australian women on the land. This three year project (2017-2019) is funded by the Australian Research Council and involves a nation-wide partnership between rural communities, academics, government and cultural organisations.
Together we will:
- Create new histories of rural Australia
- Reveal the hidden stories of women on the land
- Learn about the diverse, innovative and vital role of women in agriculture
- Stimulate public discussions about contemporary issues facing rural Australia and its future
- Develop significant public collections that will enable far reaching outcomes in research, industry and public policy
For more information on the Invisible Farmer Project, please visit our about page.
If you are able to help or support the project with donations or otherwise, please get in touch.
To read the source and copyright information for the images used on this homepage, click here.